It's baaaaccckkk. For 2019/2020, Blundstone has decided to re-release one of their classic boots, the Rigger. Taller than most Blundstone offerings, they are built on the chisel toe last and feature the same pull-on convenience and comfort that Blundstone has become synonymous with.
The following is a rough guide for sizing yourself for a Blundstone:
*The sizes we have listed are Blundstone boot sizes.
- Rustic Brown Rigger boot
- 'Chisel toe' styling
- PORON® XRD in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Full length comfort footbed
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 284°F
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue.
- Steel shank - ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability.
- Defined heel
All products bought online can be returned in store. See Returns page for more information about the online and in store return process.
We have researched numerous shoe size guides online and in turn have developed what we think is one of the most accurate guides you will find anywhere. Please keep in mind this is before considering how each individual shoe fits, so use this as a starting point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Reducing our (carbon) footprint
We realise our shipments create CO2 as they travel to their destination, which is not great for the environment.
That is why we are happy to let you know that every one of our shipments' carbon impact is offset by a donation to the Jari Pará deforestation project in Brazil.