Blundstone's 150th Anniversary boot is an homage to the history and iconic status of the Blundstone company and boot. This very limited edition boot features premium leather uppers in a rich Auburn colour inspired by the earthy tones found on Blundstone’s island home of Tasmania, Australia. ‘150th’ is embossed into the outside of the heel counter, as well as stamped in the bronze leather lining. Completed with special ‘150 YEARS’ pull-tabs, this boot becomes a testament to the comfort and timeless design that Blundstone has become synonymous with over the last 150 years.
The following is a rough guide for sizing yourself for a Blundstone:
For men, subtract about 1 full size from your North American size to find your Blundstone size. IE) US Size 11 is about a Size 10 in a Blundstone.
For women, subtract about 2.5 sizes from your North American size to find your Blundstone size. IE) US Size 8 is about a Size 5.5 in a Blundstone.
*The sizes we have listed are Blundstone boot sizes.
- Premium leather in a new rich Auburn-coloured leather
- Thermo-urethane outsole resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Polyurethane midsole for comfort. XRD™ in the heel strike zone to absorb heel strike shock
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Extra set of footbeds included for fit adjustment
- Leather lining stamped with ‘150th’
- ‘150th’ embossed on outer heel
- Special Blundstone ‘150 YEARS’ pull tabs
- Limited Edition
We have researched numerous shoe size guides online and in turn have developed what we think is one of the most accurate guides you will find anywhere. Please keep in mind this is before considering how each individual shoe fits, so use this as a starting point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.