The following is a rough guide for sizing yourself for a Blundstone:
For men, subtract about 1 full size from your North American size to find your Blundstone size. IE) US Size 11 is about a Size 10 in a Blundstone.
For women, subtract about 2.5 sizes from your North American size to find your Blundstone size. IE) US Size 8 is about a Size 5.5 in a Blundstone.
*The sizes we have listed are Blundstone boot sizes.
Looking for replacement sheepskin footbeds?
- Antique brown waterproof oiled nubuck, elastic sided boot
- Leather lined
- Lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate for extra warmth
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- PORON® XRD in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Removable sheepskin footbed for warmth and comfort
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 284°F
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank - ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
All products bought online can be returned in store. See Returns page for more information about the online and in store return process.