Wyoming Wonder is a sleek warm-weather ankle boot from Earth. The velvety-soft suede uppers are laser cut hundreds of times to provide not only a unique and satisfying look, but also increased breathability out in the sun! It is made by Earth, so it features typical Earth support and comfort in the footbed. These will transition flawless from spring to summer to fall. You will not have to sacrifice comfort for style anymore.
- Premium leather upper sourced from an LWG Gold-rated tannery
- Soft leather footbed linings made using chrome-free leather
- Silky soft lining made with recycled plastic bottles
- Side zipper for easy-on convenience
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, water-based glues
- Exclusive memory foam footbed cushions your foot from heel to toe
- Reinforced arch support for all-day comfort
- Heel Height: 1.75"
Available at Glebe Trotters.
*Sizing recommendation: These boots fit a bit on the large side of things, so we recommend subtracting a half size off your normal size for these.