Wyoming Wonder is a sleek warm-weather ankle boot from Earth. The velvety-soft suede uppers are laser cut hundreds of times to provide not only a unique and satisfying look, but also increased breathability out in the sun! It is made by Earth, so it features typical Earth support and comfort in the footbed. These will transition flawless from spring to summer to fall. You will not have to sacrifice comfort for style anymore.
- Premium leather upper sourced from an LWG Gold-rated tannery
- Soft leather footbed linings made using chrome-free leather
- Silky soft lining made with recycled plastic bottles
- Side zipper for easy-on convenience
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, water-based glues
- Exclusive memory foam footbed cushions your foot from heel to toe
- Reinforced arch support for all-day comfort
- Heel Height: 1.75"
Available at Glebe Trotters.
*Sizing recommendation: These boots fit a bit on the large side of things, so we recommend subtracting a half size off your normal size for these.
We have researched numerous shoe size guides online and in turn have developed what we think is one of the most accurate guides you will find anywhere. Please keep in mind this is before considering how each individual shoe fits, so use this as a starting point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Reducing our (carbon) footprint
We realise our shipments create CO2 as they travel to their destination, which is not great for the environment.
That is why we are happy to let you know that every one of our shipments' carbon impact is offset by a donation to the Jari Pará deforestation project in Brazil.